GEB Filene

GEB Filene

Monday, January 27, 2014

Puppy class

I did a super duper job at puppy class tonight! The first thing we did was settling, as usual. Then we did a fun obstical course. We had to walk by all of these distractions on the floor (like chip bags, stuffed animals, humans stuff etc.) Then we waited for the other dogs to finsh (settling again blah) Our last activity was a relay race! It was the black labs vs. the yellow labs and Lief, the shepherd! I was a little sad Lief wasn't on my team because I love Shepherds but I still did great! At the first stop we had to do and heel for 30 seconds. #2 we did a down, sit and then a stand. #3 we did close. Finally we did a people greeting (those are my FAVORITE!) It was a very fun night!



P.S sorry I don't have any pictures. Mom accidentally deleted the few she took of me. Puppy raiser problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment