GEB Filene

GEB Filene

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Parade!

Helloooo! I had the most fun day ever yesterday! My mom took me to my friends Paula, Ben, and Dahlia's house for a playdate! Even my friend Jolee came! After we played outside for some time, we drove and then walked to the Williamson Apple Blossom Festival Parade. It was really neat because we all got to wear apple bandannas in honor of the event. Us GEB pups live in style. The parade was pretty cool because I got to hang out with all of my GEB puppy pals: Susie, Jolee, Wilder, Neil, Paula, Leif and Joy! It was great for my training to be around lots of people, hear the sirens, have lots of different smells around me and other distractions. There was even someone who shot a gun! Don't worry! Not at anyone! whew. I was a perfect puppy and obeyed very well and stayed relaxed. After the parade I went back to Paula's house and slept for awhile until my mom came back and I got to play again! Yippee! It was a great day!



Neil and me! 

Paula and I playing!

 
 My friend Susie.
And this is Joy!  


                                                                                                            This is Jolee! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment