GEB Filene

GEB Filene

Friday, June 28, 2013

Outing to Honeoye Falls


 Here are some pictures from an outing in Honeoye Falls! I hung out with my friends GEB Atlas, GEB Joy, GEB Rumor,  GEB Susie and Atlas' "sister" Curlie! I worked on sidewalks, walking with pulling, and settling. I (as usual) settled very nicely in the ice cream shop while mom picked out a flavor and payed. :) Mom wouldn't give me any ice cream.... :( However, I did receive many treats and praise! :)
                                                            Waiting for everyone to arrive...

                                                             My greatest talent! Puppy kisses!


                                                                        Waiting for ice cream!
                     

                                             Molly is the best! She's getting her new puppy soon!










                                                             My bud Atlas and I

No comments:

Post a Comment