GEB Filene

GEB Filene

Friday, June 7, 2013

Pup of the Week!

I am the Monroe Region's Pup of the Week! 


Check out the  Guiding Eyes Monroe Puppy Raising Region Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Guiding-Eyes-Monroe-Puppy-Raising-Region/176823945101 

                                           Here are some fun facts about me: 

                          
              - I am Filene (5F13) the 1st puppy being raised by Emmaline. I'm a black lab and 4  months old.
              - I'm a very loving puppy who adores cuddling.
              - My family is very happy that I am is not a big play bitter, but I will try to lick their feet and faces off!             
               - One of my favorite things to do are play tug with my “sister” Bliss.
               - My favorite toys are a pink Kong Wubba and Bliss’ neck.
               - I absolutely love to work and I'm very attentive!
               - I am the master of goofy sleep sprawls.

No comments:

Post a Comment